Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift: 12 hours, 4 MDs (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Procedures: **Night Shift Only** (central lines, intubations and vent management).
- ICU: Open (8 beds), co-manage with Pulmonary Care group.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Credentialing: 2-3 months (current active NY license required).
- Sub-specialties: Most support available.
- Patient Encounters: 17-20 per day and 7 admits during night.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Smart is searching for BC IM or FP physicians to provide long-term locum coverage at a hospital near Albany, NY.
- Facility Beds: 143.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Locum rong>$190/hour (paid by Smart).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Aug 14.