Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Procedures: **Night Shift Only** (central lines, intubations and vent management).
- Smart is searching for BC IM or FP physicians to provide long-term locum coverage at a hospital near Albany, NY.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Shift: 12 hours, 4 MDs (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Sub-specialties: Most support available.
- Credentialing: 2-3 months (current active NY license required).
- Locum rong>$190/hour (paid by Smart).
- ICU: Open (8 beds), co-manage with Pulmonary Care group.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Facility Beds: 143.
- Patient Encounters: 17-20 per day and 7 admits during night.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.