Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · July 13, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Paradise) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Northern California Ballet attracts dancers from all over the world to train and perform with local youth.
- Located in the Sierra Nevada foothills in Butte County, Paradise, California is a small rural community about 90 minutes north of Sacramento and 15 minutes northeast of Chico (a diverse university town with a population of 88,000).
- With beautiful Bidwell Park in nearby Chico, a park totaling nearly 11 miles in length, offering swimming holes, hiking trails, and walking paths.
- The Paradise Ridge features excellent medical facilities, and cultural/educational opportunities through proximity to both Butte College and Chico State University.
- The Gold Nugget Museum, dedicated to preserving and protecting the Ridge's proud Gold Rush heritage, will satisfy history buffs.
- Relocation allowance.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including a signing bonus and relocation assistance is available.
- Candidates must be BC/BE, be California licensed or eligible and meet the hospital's medical staff credentialing standards.
- Employed model with Physicians Network Medical Group.
- The current positions involve a 4-day work week.
- Community Overview.
- Nestled about halfway between San Francisco and Lake Tahoe (each about 175 miles away), Paradise offers stunning scenery and outdoor activities including fishing, boating, biking, hiking and golf.
- Performances are offered at the Paradise Performing Arts Center and the Theatre on the Ridge, the longest running community theatre in the Northstate.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced and comfortable treating a wide-range of patients, though newly trained physicians will also be considered.
- Families with children can find thriving local sports teams, such as little league, football, soccer and swimming.
- We are looking to fully staff our rural health clinic that was untouched in the November Camp Fire.
- Paradise and its neighboring towns offer unique shops, antiques, dining for all tastes, beautiful parks and friendly, good-hearted people.
- There are plenty of options for nature lovers, too!
- Adventist Health Feather River's Rural Health Clinic is actively seeking a mission-minded Family Medicine physician to work in our multi-specialty rural health clinic in Paradise.
- Chico is known for bicyclists, and countless bike paths can be found throughout the city.
- Income guarantee.
- Additional Application Instructions.
- Performing arts fans will find a plethora of well-established theater, dance and symphony programs of exceptional quality.
- Physicians who are available on a part-time basis will also be considered.
- There are also several adult city league sports teams available.
- CME and vacation.
- Paradise is positioned on a wide ridge with cavernous canyons on either side, with breathtaking views of the Feather River to the east, and Butte Creek to the west.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Paradise, CA.
- Nearby Lake Oroville is an oasis for swimming, kayaking, boating, fishing, and water sports.
- Paradise is a beautiful mountain community amid the pines and above the fog with an intriguing gold-rush past.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago