Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Shifts per Month Needed: roughly 15.
- Location: GA.
- Specialty Requested: Int Med.
- Procedures Needed: Oversee codes, no procedures at this time.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Facility Type: Not for profit, independent.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Internal Medicine.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Open shift.
- Minimum Length.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 16.