Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shifts per Month Needed: roughly 15.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Internal Medicine.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Minimum Length.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Procedures Needed: Oversee codes, no procedures at this time.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Open shift.
- Facility Type: Not for profit, independent.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Location: GA.
- Specialty Requested: Int Med.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 16.