Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Facility Type: Not for profit, independent.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Open shift.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Internal Medicine.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Minimum Length.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed.
- Specialty Requested: Int Med.
- Procedures Needed: Oversee codes, no procedures at this time.
- Shifts per Month Needed: roughly 15.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Location: GA.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 16.