Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: GA.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Open shift.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Specialty Requested: Int Med.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Procedures Needed: Oversee codes, no procedures at this time.
- Shifts per Month Needed: roughly 15.
- Facility Type: Not for profit, independent.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Minimum Length.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Internal Medicine.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 16.