Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Facility Type: Hospital owned practice.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Start Date: As soon as credentialing is completed.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Expansion.
- Shifts per Month Needed: M-F 8-5:00.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Minimum Length n/a.
- Specialty Requested: Internal Medicine.
- Location: GA.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 16.