Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Start Date: As soon as credentialing is completed.
- Facility Type: Hospital owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Expansion.
- Location: GA.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Minimum Length n/a.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Specialty Requested: Internal Medicine.
- Shifts per Month Needed: M-F 8-5:00.
- Trauma Level: 4.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 16.