Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Expansion.
- Facility Type: Hospital owned practice.
- Minimum Length n/a.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Shifts per Month Needed: M-F 8-5:00.
- Location: GA.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Start Date: As soon as credentialing is completed.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Specialty Requested: Internal Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 16.