Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine.
- Facility Type: Hospital owned practice.
- Start Date: As soon as credentialing is completed.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Shifts per Month Needed: M-F 8-5:00.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Location: GA.
- Minimum Length n/a.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Expansion.
- Specialty Requested: Internal Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 16.