Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Andalusia Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM only.
- Procedures most likely not needed.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing,.
- Patient Volume: 10-12 with another physician or NP.
- Carting/Dictation: Epic.
- BC/BE within 5 years.
- Patient Age Range: Adult.
- Specialty Requested: Nocturnist.
- Start Date: Asap upon credentialing 45 Days.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist/hospitalist.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 420.
- Dates: Nov 18-24 and Dec 16-22.
- Location: South Alabama.
- Schedule: 7p-7a nights,.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 18.