Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Andalusia Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Start Date: Asap upon credentialing 45 Days.
- Carting/Dictation: Epic.
- Patient Age Range: Adult.
- Specialty Requested: Nocturnist.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing,.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM only.
- Location: South Alabama.
- Procedures most likely not needed.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist/hospitalist.
- Schedule: 7p-7a nights,.
- Patient Volume: 10-12 with another physician or NP.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 420.
- BC/BE within 5 years.
- Dates: Nov 18-24 and Dec 16-22.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 18.