Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Andalusia Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: 7p-7a nights,.
- Specialty Requested: Nocturnist.
- Start Date: Asap upon credentialing 45 Days.
- Procedures most likely not needed.
- Patient Volume: 10-12 with another physician or NP.
- Location: South Alabama.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Dates: Nov 18-24 and Dec 16-22.
- Carting/Dictation: Epic.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist/hospitalist.
- Patient Age Range: Adult.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM only.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing,.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 420.
- BC/BE within 5 years.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 18.