Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Would prefer mostly nights in two blocks.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Location: Georgia.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Facility Type: ICC in Hospital.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locum.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Intensivist - Critical Care Locum needed in Georgia.
- Approximately 15 patients per day.
- 15 shifts per month, mixture of days and nights needed.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- No specific subspecialty requirements other than BC/BE Critical Care.
- Specialty Needed: Intensivist - Critical Care.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.