Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Approximately 15 patients per day.
- Location: Georgia.
- Would prefer mostly nights in two blocks.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locum.
- Intensivist - Critical Care Locum needed in Georgia.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Facility Type: ICC in Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Intensivist - Critical Care.
- No specific subspecialty requirements other than BC/BE Critical Care.
- 15 shifts per month, mixture of days and nights needed.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 20.