Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Approximately 15 patients per day.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locum.
- We even can help with licensing.
- 15 shifts per month, mixture of days and nights needed.
- Location: Georgia.
- 12 hour shifts.
- No specific subspecialty requirements other than BC/BE Critical Care.
- Would prefer mostly nights in two blocks.
- Facility Type: ICC in Hospital.
- Intensivist - Critical Care Locum needed in Georgia.
- Specialty Needed: Intensivist - Critical Care.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 20.