Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Approximately 15 patients per day.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locum.
- No specific subspecialty requirements other than BC/BE Critical Care.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Intensivist - Critical Care Locum needed in Georgia.
- Would prefer mostly nights in two blocks.
- 15 shifts per month, mixture of days and nights needed.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Specialty Needed: Intensivist - Critical Care.
- Facility Type: ICC in Hospital.
- Location: Georgia.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 20.