Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Elkhart Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have an exciting, locum tenens, family medicine physician opportunity now available in Alabama.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
- License: AL state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- You should have an active AL state license.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Caseload: 15 - 21 patients per day.
- Your assignment schedule will be one-day per week from 7:00 am - 12:00 pm and you will see 15 - 21 patients per day.
- Schedule: One-day per week.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.