Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 1, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Elkhart Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- You should have an active AL state license.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Caseload: 15 - 21 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: One-day per week.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your assignment schedule will be one-day per week from 7:00 am - 12:00 pm and you will see 15 - 21 patients per day.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
- We have an exciting, locum tenens, family medicine physician opportunity now available in Alabama.
- License: AL state license needed.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.