Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · December 15, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Elkhart Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You should have an active AL state license.
- Schedule: One-day per week.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: AL state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your assignment schedule will be one-day per week from 7:00 am - 12:00 pm and you will see 15 - 21 patients per day.
- Caseload: 15 - 21 patients per day.
- We have an exciting, locum tenens, family medicine physician opportunity now available in Alabama.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.