Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (St. Marys) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Georgia-based facility that is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with temporary coverage.
- License: Active GA state license needed.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- You must be board certified or board eligible.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Ideally, you will have an active GA state license.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago