Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 1, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (St. Marys) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: Active GA state license needed.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day.
- You must be board certified or board eligible.
- We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Georgia-based facility that is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with temporary coverage.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Ideally, you will have an active GA state license.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.