Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Atlanta Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 25 patients per day.
- You must have a GA state medical license.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: Active GA state license needed.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm and the physician will see 25 patients per day on average.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- An established facility in Georgia is currently in search of a family medicine physician for locum tenens assistance.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.