Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Atlanta Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caseload: 25 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm and the physician will see 25 patients per day on average.
- License: Active GA state license needed.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm.
- An established facility in Georgia is currently in search of a family medicine physician for locum tenens assistance.
- You must have a GA state medical license.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.