Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Atlanta Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- An established facility in Georgia is currently in search of a family medicine physician for locum tenens assistance.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 25 patients per day.
- You must have a GA state medical license.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm and the physician will see 25 patients per day on average.
- License: Active GA state license needed.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.