Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Mobile) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialties: Most back-up available.
- Codes: Handled by EM.
- Patient Encounters: 18-20 per shift.
- EMR: All Scripts.
- Procedures: Not required.
- ICU: Open, rounding.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- Smart is searching for BC, IM or FM candidates to provide locum coverage at a hospital located in Mobile, AL.
- License/Credentialing: 30 days, active AL license and DEA preferred.
- Hospital Beds: 252.
- Locum Rate: $175/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 26.