Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Mobile) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License/Credentialing: 30 days, active AL license and DEA preferred.
- Patient Encounters: 18-20 per shift.
- EMR: All Scripts.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- ICU: Open, rounding.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM or FM candidates to provide locum coverage at a hospital located in Mobile, AL.
- Sub-specialties: Most back-up available.
- Hospital Beds: 252.
- Locum Rate: $175/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Codes: Handled by EM.
This perm job opening was posted
by Smart Physician Recruiting.