Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · December 14, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Cullman) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Cpsi.
- Trauma: Level III.
- Patient Encounters: 12-18 per shift, 3 physicians on staff during day.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- Smart Physician Recruiting is actively seeking hospitalists for a full-time opportunity located between Huntsville and Birmingham.
- Full-time Rate: $300k plus full benefits (estimated value of $40k).
- Credentialing: 2-3 months (1 month with AL license).
- Beds: 145.
- Full coverage Codes: Handled by ER.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p), 7 on 7 off or flexible block scheduling.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Dec 3.