Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · July 13, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Prichard) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Intensivists: Pulmonary Associates.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM or FP candidates to provide immediate locum-tenens Hospitalist coverage at a facility in Southwest Alabama.
- Sub-specialties: Most back-up available.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- License/Credentialing: Immediate privileges offered if candidate has active AL license and DEA.
- Codes: EM responsible with HM assistance if needed.
- Procedures: Not required.
- ICU: Open.
- EMR: Sorian System.
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
- Hospital Beds: 263.
- Patient Encounters: 20 per shift including admissions.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.