Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Prichard) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU: Open.
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
- EMR: Sorian System.
- Intensivists: Pulmonary Associates.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- License/Credentialing: Immediate privileges offered if candidate has active AL license and DEA.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Hospital Beds: 263.
- Patient Encounters: 20 per shift including admissions.
- Sub-specialties: Most back-up available.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM or FP candidates to provide immediate locum-tenens Hospitalist coverage at a facility in Southwest Alabama.
- Codes: EM responsible with HM assistance if needed.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.