Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Valdosta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing Timeframe: Approximately 90 days.
- Patient Encounters: Average can be 12-14, less than 7 admissions per night.
- Facility Beds: 231, 12 ICU beds.
- Staffing Model: 4 rounding physicians daily 7a-7p, 1 APC 11a-7p, 1 nocturnist 7p-7a, 1 APC on until midnight.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available, more specific info provided upon request.
- Locum Rate: Competative, more information provided upon request.
- Codes: EM Responds to codes.
- ICU: Yes, but have a designated ICU Rounder along with Telemedicine ICU.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, IM or FP candidates to provide nocturnist locume-tenens hospitalist coverage at a facility near Chicago Illinois.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Mar 30.