Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · July 13, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Valdosta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Beds: 231, 12 ICU beds.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available, more specific info provided upon request.
- ICU: Yes, but have a designated ICU Rounder along with Telemedicine ICU.
- Credentialing Timeframe: Approximately 90 days.
- Codes: EM Responds to codes.
- Staffing Model: 4 rounding physicians daily 7a-7p, 1 APC 11a-7p, 1 nocturnist 7p-7a, 1 APC on until midnight.
- Locum Rate: Competative, more information provided upon request.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, IM or FP candidates to provide nocturnist locume-tenens hospitalist coverage at a facility near Chicago Illinois.
- Paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Patient Encounters: Average can be 12-14, less than 7 admissions per night.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Mar 30.