Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (near Birmingham) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Active & unrestricted Alabama license and DEA.
- No. No Holidays.
- No scribes.
- Option for 5-day week later.
- EMR is NexGen.
- Family Practitioner opportunity to provide locums coverage for an outpatient clinic north of Birmingham, AL.
- Asap start ongoing & must be able to commit to 3-month minimum.
- Wednesday - Friday schedule.
- Apply by forwarding.
- 8a-5p hours.
- 30-days to credential.
- Volume is 25 patient/day.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Oct 23.