Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · December 3, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (South of Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 6 bed ICU (Similar to step down unit).
- Admits average 4-5.
- Rates must be kept close to $150 per hour.
- They are looking to fill this perm so a working interview is welcome or perm candidates.
- 2 FTE Program.
- The benefit is it is a fairly easy assignment and it is steady 7 on 7 off schedule for the provider.
- 7 on 7 off days with the director working around the locum's schedule as needed.
- Day shift 7am - 7pm.
- Less than 50 beds.
- Requires: Vent Management & 7 on 7 off schedule (Do not apply/present without those two criteria).
- One resigned so looking to replace as of 8/3/20.
- Mid-Level & ER manage nights.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Location: South of Nashville.
- One locum will be approved.
- Census averages 20.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Schedule for Aug forward has not been written yet.
- Dates needed are 8/3/20 and ongoing.
- Afficiated with larger hospital in Huntsville, AL that has 900 beds.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 30.