Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Ongoing Assignment, may be opportunity for perm.
- Location: Tennessee.
- Seeking Board Certified Providers for Hospitalist Coverage.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off coverage / Wednesday through Wednesday.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Board Certified.
- Scheduled Clinical Hours +.
- Patient Volume: 15 to 20 / 6-9 admits per day / about 5 calls per night.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.