Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · December 3, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Fayetteville, TN) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule for Aug forward has not been written yet.
- 2 FTE Program.
- Less than 50 beds.
- 6 bed ICU (Similar to step down unit).
- Length Of Assignment: 7 days.
- Admits average 4-5.
- Needs current TN license.
- Affiliated with larger hospital in Huntsville, AL that has 900 beds.
- Requires: Vent Management, 7 on 7 off schedule, must be willing to perform and supervise stress testing.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Facility Type: In-Patient.
- The benefit is it is a fairly easy assignment and it is steady 7 on 7 off schedule for the provider.
- Mid-Level & ER manage nights.
- Lincoln Health System.
- 7 on 7 off days with the director working around the locum's schedule as needed.
- Do not apply/present without those 3 criteria).
- Location: Fayetteville, TN.
- Dates Needed: 12/24 - 12/30 days 7a - 7p.
- Census averages 20.
- Requires: Vent Management.
- Day shift 7am - 7pm.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.