Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · September 27, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (South Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive salary and productivity bonus.
- Educational loan repayment options.
- Located near the Gulf Shore, you will have easy access to beaches and resorts.
- A noted tertiary referral center seeks to add additional BC / BE critical care physician to their team.
- BE / BC.
- Facility Type: Level II Trauma Center.
- Robust benefit package.
- Shift will include an APP and another critical care physician.
- Dedicated RT and pharmacy services for the ICU.
- This Level II trauma center provides all levels of sub-specialty support, including 24X7 radiology and anesthesiology.
- The community has a commercial airport, vibrant shopping and dining, noted outdoor activities as well as outstanding golf.
- Join a busy, hospital employed group who manage a 32 bed critical care unit as well a provide vent management as needed for a 10 bed neurocritical care unit.
- Location: Alabama.
- This hospital is located in a growing community with a diverse and vibrant economy and the medical center serves over 600,000 within a 75 mile area.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care / Intensivist.
- 7 on 7 off block schedule of 12 hour shifts.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- CME and licensure allowances.
- Secondary evening.
- Length Of Assignment: Employed.
- Commencement bonus and relocation allowance.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 24.