Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 24, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Mississippi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- While in this great city, enjoy the parks and go hiking or biking on beautiful trails along the lake.
- Have fun while working and helping a community in need!
- Patient Volume: 25-30 (10-15 on floor and 10-15 in unit).
- Patient Age Range: All.
- Must be BC Pulmonology.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- BC / BE.
- Indulge in great dining.
- Specialty Requested:Pulmonary/Critical Care.
- Schedule: 6:00 AM-6:00 PM Rounding & outpatient / 6:00 PM-6:00 AM cal.
- Come serve a historical community that needs you.
- Location: Mississippi.
- Start Date: April 2021.
- Whether it be steak, seafood or vegetarian there are many options for great eats.
- Length of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Acceptable Specialties:FP/IM/EM.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- ICU/CCU is 29 beds total.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 4.