Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · April 11, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Mississippi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Mississippi.
- Schedule: 6:00 AM-6:00 PM Rounding & outpatient / 6:00 PM-6:00 AM cal.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Patient Age Range: All.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Requested:Pulmonary/Critical Care.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- While in this great city, enjoy the parks and go hiking or biking on beautiful trails along the lake.
- Acceptable Specialties:FP/IM/EM.
- Whether it be steak, seafood or vegetarian there are many options for great eats.
- BC / BE.
- Patient Volume: 25-30 (10-15 on floor and 10-15 in unit).
- Length of Assignment: Ongoing.
- ICU/CCU is 29 beds total.
- Have fun while working and helping a community in need!
- Start Date: April 2021.
- Come serve a historical community that needs you.
- Indulge in great dining.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Must be BC Pulmonology.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.