Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 24, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-098378-MD-GA.
- Case Load/PPD: 16-20 PPD.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: No.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3 months.
- The locum will work 40 hours per week Monday-Friday with flexible and negotiable. Candidates must have GA license and BLS.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Multiple correctional facilities throughout Georgia are seeking FM, IM or GP physicians for locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jun 4.