Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 24, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- Dates Needed: Sporadic dates ongoing.
- Current EMR: Docutap-15-20 PPD-1 MA on site-Mon - Fri hours 8:30-7:30-Sat and Sun 9-5-Needs to see all ages-Must be able to handle lacerations-General Family Medicine/Urgent Care.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Case Load/PPD: 20.
- An urgent care clinic is seeking a family medicine/urgent care physician for locum tenens coverage.
- The clinics are located in northwestern Georgia.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-098373-MD-GA.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Government: No.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jun 4.