Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 24, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must be BC or BE with DEA, BLS, and CPR.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-20.
- Dates Needed: May - end of August.
- Cases are bread and butter family medicine.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- Credentialing takes around one week.
- There are other providers on staff and a full support staff.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- An outpatient facility (Fqhc) in Georiga is seeking a family medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-4:30 pm with.Patients are ages 6 and up and 60-70% Hispanic.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Acute Care.
- Spanish speaking candidates are preferred but not required.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-100156-MD-GA.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago