Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · July 25, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility is located in northern Georgia.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm with. This is phone. Patients are all ages 16 and up and cases are bread and butter primary care.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- An outpatient facility (Fqhc) is seeking an FM or IM physician for locum tenens coverage.
- The locum will be working with 2 NPs, 7 MAs and 2 nurses.
- He or she will need to supervise the NPs.
- Government: No.
- Acute Care.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Credentialing can be completed Asap.
- Candidates must be BC or BE.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Case Load/PPD: 17-20 ppd.
- Reference ID: ORD-100289-MD-GA.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing (until perm is found).
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago