Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · September 27, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are other physicians and HSA on staff as well as triage nursing.
- The facility is located 2 hours outside of Birmingham, AL and Atlanta, GA.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Government: No.
- Dates Needed: Asap (pending credentialing) - Ongoing.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- A correctional facility is seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- Candidates must have AL license and credentialing takes around 3 weeks.
- Reference ID: ORD-101055-MD-AL.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Case Load/PPD: 16-20.
- The locum will work Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm with no. Patients are all medium security male inmates and cases are standard corrections, chronic conditions, wound care, sutures, etc.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago