Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · December 7, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (near Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC in IM or FM.
- Procedures: Intubations, Central Lines, Vent management.
- MD/DO/FM Hospitalist.
- Nights shifts 7p-7a.
- Open ICU with Intensivist.
- Responses to codes, RRT or other codes.
- Must complete procedures (required for nights, preferred for days).
- Day or Night shifts.
- Active & unrestricted Tennessee license.
- 1 year hospitalist experience.
- Average day admits: 6.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- Average admits: 11.
- Day shifts 7a-7p.
- EMR: Cerner.
- 60-90 days credentialing.
- Average night admits 6.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Dec 16.