Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · August 12, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- LPN/RT (in office PFTs will need to be interpreted).
- M-F 8:00-4:30.
- Does provider need to be BC in Critical Care and Pulm?
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonology.
- How many daily patient encounters?
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Support staff?
- What is the EMR?
- Patient Volume: 20-22.
- BC or BE.
- What is the schedule?
- Ex, Copd, Black lung etc etc Copd, Asthma, SOB, chronic cough, lung nodules/mass, surgical clearances, pulmonary HTN.
- What sort of cases will provider be seeing?
- Facility Type: Outpatient Clinic.
- Location: Tennessee.
- Pulmonology only.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.