Locum Family Medicine Jobs in TN
Tuesday · October 4, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Tennesee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours and Schedule?
- How long does credentialing normally take?
- Census or average volume of patients providers will see per day/night?
- 8-10 admits overnight and would handle anything that comes up on the admitted patients.
- About 3 weeks.
- December 19th and then would be every other week Monday-Sundays.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Ex: 7p-7a and 7 on 7 off we could work around availability, min 3 nights and max 7 nights.
- What is the EMR?
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Location: Tennessee.
- Specialty Needed:IM or FM with significant hospitalist experience.
- No Procedures required, Surgery and IR do procedures, ED will intubate, we may have to write an initial vent order but have CC by Telemedicine 24/7 and daytime Pulmonology.
- Patient Volume: 8-10 Admits, Census 60-64.
- ED coverage for codes, Surgery on.T his would be a solo physician, but we have one of our day team docs "on.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.